CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 4, 2012

My Twitter Account Got Hacked!

Grrrr!  My twitter account got hacked!  Grrrr!

When I logged on a few days ago, I found out I was following about three-thousand foreign accounts!  All of the tweeters were tweeting in languages I couldn't understand!

How does this happen???

So, anywho... I had to delete that account and start a new one.  If you were following me before, if I could bother you to please hit the twitter button on the left-hand side of this page, I would really appreciate it.  I lost all of my followers, all of my previous tweets, and all of the tweeters that I was following!

Social media is the greatest thing ever invented, if it's used correctly and safely!  But when your info gets hacked, it sure is a pain in the you-know-what!

My new account is under @cjcam918, so please follow along!

5 comments:

  1. That really sucks! I would HATE to have to delete my account. I've spent so long building up followers and following so many amazing bloggers and authors. But I'll be sure to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awful. When my blog was hacked last year I felt so violated. Off to follow the new you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nightmare - I know someone whose twitter account was hacked and then sent sinister messages to all of her followers - such an unnecessary and childish thing to do. Sorry to hear about yours, onwards and upwards! Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all World historical events,Android apps tamil news,World news on androidBreaking news for iphone

    ReplyDelete
  5. From sending spam tweets, hackers now even make us follow people we don’t know and who might turn out to be robots. Since you’ve decided to make a new Twitter account, all you can do now is to be more careful in opening web pages and apps when logged in. It really is sad that you lost your followers and tweets because of this incident. Hopefully, you’ll get your followers back again!

    Regards,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, words of advice, and well wishes!