CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It's Been Awhile....

Good day, everyone!

I know it's been a dog's age since I've posted... I don't even know where to begin! 

There's been a whole lot going on in my life, and it seems like things are finally slowing down a little! I've missed blogging and am so looking forward to getting back into it!

I've done some soul searching, I've landed a new job, I've grown a little, and now it's time for me to get back to basics.
I love reading, and in the past year, I haven't been able to do it half as much as I would like to. Now, with things getting back to normal, I'm getting a lot more reading time, so hopefully that spells a lot more blogging!

I hope you'll all journey along with me. But I must warn you, I won't be blogging about just books. There's many things that interest me and I would like to share with you.

So put your feet up, grab a cuppa your favorite whatever, and lend me your ear.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, words of advice, and well wishes!